Wednesday, December 20, 2006

What to do...

Cant believe I feel bored. Havent been doing much except eat & sleep... dav commented that I sleep alot. In view that I'm nursing myself to good health... sleep is good!

Dav has been busy as ever... only got time for me during dinner & wkends. Sigh.. looks like our trip away might not happen after all.

To occupy my time, I've been going to facial, spa, looking for a place to sell old books. It's funny how I cant find a single place who buy second-hand/ old books. Anyone who knows please tell me! I dont want to throw away my books. Dav suggested that donating the books to library. Well, I wanna see if I can sell it for some cash. Donation will be the last resort.

Went to see a doc yesterday morning. Had a 'bump' on my right index finger since I got back from Australia (thats like more than 1 month ago). It was starting to hurt and irritates me! So spent 45 mins waiting for my turn at bloody 830am!!! The doc took 5 mins examining the 'bump'. Then he asked me to go to the next room for further examination. Then he put my finger under a big magnifying glass and started taking out his 'tools'. He didnt even tell me wat the hell he awas gonna do. Next thing I know, he took out a needle, swap some alcohol on the finger and started poking the 'bump'. After a few poke, he showed me the needle, which contain some foreign item. It's actually a splinter!! Imagine I had a splinter in my finger for SOOOO long.. sigh.. anyway, all is good with my finger now.

Since I am so free, after the doc visit, I decided to cook lunch for Dav. Off I went to Giant to do some grocery shopping. The weather was abit funny these few days. It has been grey and rainy. Report came out today that there's been floods in Johor & Malacca (Cat, hope ur family is ok).

Off I went shopping for groceries and snacks for Dav. Before I knew it, I took quite alot of items. I cooked meatball pasta with angel hair spaghetti (my fav!). Fortunately he liked it.

For dinner, it was ham sandwich with french bread, Dav's fav. I added an extra ingredients to his normal sandwich, hard-boil egg. It looks abit messy, but sure is tasty.

I'll let the pictures tell the story now.


Rainy days.













My own masterpiece

















Yummy!


















A sign that he enjoyed the food! hehehehe

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been having a bump at the bottom of my feet too (for almost 2 months now). I think it's a splinter in it too, but just dont have the nerve to get it out with needles. I'm a needle phobia if you remember. So does it hurt at all? I will have to get it out soon, cos it's hurting me now when I walk.

Went to the hospital yday for MRI and CT scan for my foot injury.Dr thinks I have a broken bone,if it's serious I might need operation. Hmmm going back to the hospital after new year to get my MRI and CT scan results.

Catty Pants said...

Hey BTW, your hair looks like it's grown so much since I last saw you! Have you ever had long hair? Wanna try? :)

Unknown said...

jasmine: OMG! Pls go see the doc to take it out!! It's so not worth the pain. The doc will use local anaesthatic ok... as for the broken bone, sigh.. asked u go see doc earlier dowan. now heal already still pain only go see doc. I better tell parents abt this.

cat: yes, my hair is much longer now than when I was in Sydney. Am tryin to leave it long. the hair dresser said i look better with long hair. :)