Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sammy not coming to town

Sammy who is due to arrive in KL on Friday nite has cancelled her trip. This will be her first year not coming to town to do her annual Christmas shopping after 2 years. I was hoping we can catch up and gossips until the wee hours of the nite... since I'm already on leave.
Anyway, she was not able to get a bus ticket to suit her busy schedule. But we had a talk on the phone. Was good to know she's doing very well now and waiting to go on holidays with her love ones.

5 comments:

Catty Pants said...

Oh dear...She certainly is busier than a bee!! We all really need to do another belly-laughing catchup again :):)

azer said...

ya too bad she could not join us as was hoping to repay her hospitality when I was there...

heard from amir that you too have no intention of going Singapore at the end of the month too... oh well, I might join amir..

it will be nice if we all could get together again...

Unknown said...

sigh.. not that I dowan to join u guys (literally all guys trip) but I've got gathering party, engagement party, wedding party.. all sorts of party line up at the end of the year to attend. How to follow lei!

Plus, as I'll start my travelling very soon next yr.. it's better to stay at home.

You guys have all the fun for me! Btw, better check Sam's schedule. I think she mention she's going away for 2 wks. :P

Catty Pants said...

STEPH! I think I know why Sammy-Girl is so "busy"- see Serene's blog for further info :):):) Must scold Sam for not telling me her good news earlier!!! :):)

Unknown said...

I know Cat!! She called me to tell me.. heheheh