Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Nigella Lawson

This has been bugging me the whole day! Dav & I were watching Nigella cooking show on Channel 11 - Travel & Living yesterday afternoon. I casually asked him if he thinks she is sexy. And he answered me, 'I think she's a sexy chef'.

Personally I dont really like her... (maybe cos Dav thinks she's a hottie!). But Dav said all guys thinks that a lady who can cook is sexy. Then I started calling a few guy friends of mine (3 to be exact). The response was:
  1. Who is Nigella?
  2. She's ok. Quite sexy
  3. She's ok. Two thumbs up if she loss abit of weight

Obviously there's some mix response. So, I've decided to do a poll on this. Please vote and see what the majority thinks (see sidebar).

6 comments:

Unknown said...

She's too old to be sexy!

Catty Pants said...

OF COURSE SHE IS SEXY!!! And I'm female!

I asked Joel and he thinks she is sexy too. His answers were:

"Yes, she's sexy in her own way"
"She's got a nice face"
"She can cook"
"That makes her sexy doesn't it?"

Kok Tin said...

she is definitely sexy.

and i like her unconventional style with abit of rebelious flare of coooking.

her accent is quite ok and her tone is abit deep and hoarse. sweet!

azer said...

hey who said old and sexy don't mix?? well for her its more of a mature sexiness anyway ...

80% on the poll and rising??

P/S: She's MUCH sexier than that Kylie Kwong (or whatever her name is from Australia - Cat would know)

Anonymous said...

erm....

sorry but I think she a bit ugly...

Cut short the hair maybe will look better...

MythSteak said...

i think she's just okie....prolly coz not my type