Saturday, December 16, 2006

Flu bug - Bugging me!

This is getting out of hand! I'm still down with the FLU!!!!!

I think I spoke too fast when I told my friends that this year has been a good year to me cos I've not been down with a major flu as frequent as previous year. Then I thought maybe it's due to the flu jab that I took in Jan/Feb. I SPOKE TOO SOON!

I've been sick for 3 weeks liao! I'm soooooo frustrated!

Doctors reader out there.. can you please tell me what to do??? I've tried the following:
  • sleep (3 times a day)
  • vitamin c (i take redoxon every morning)

I'm trying to avoid taking antihistamine.... thinking the natural way will make me recover faster... but I'm sadly been proven wrong again. I might just head to the pharmacy tmrw to get some medicine....

Exercise

Today, Dav & I finally went for a walk/ hike up Kiara Hill. Yes even though my nose still has water flowing down uncontrollably. Total distance of the walk is abt 4km. I think it took us about 45 mins to complete the walk. Mind you, its just not walking on flat ground. The walk consists of numerous 'hills' (ie uphill & downhill).

I used to frequent Kiara Hills quite abit few years ago, with a buddy of mine. While we were walking up, it occured to me that, I used to be quite active. Whether it was playing badminton, going to Gasing Hills or Kiara Hills. Then out of a sudden, I just became lazy.

And of course with the travelling, its kinda hard to maintain a stable routine. And due to this, I've put on quite abit of weight!! I think it's time to seriously think about getting back in shape!

3 comments:

Catty Pants said...

Could it be an allergy? I would resort to a non-drowsy antihistamine. Either that or it's viral (meaning we have no clue either!) :) Recuperate pronto!

azer said...

Allright, now that you have done Kiara Hills....next, a re-visit of Bukit Tabur!! Come on Steph and Dave!

Unknown said...

Ok.. I've got got more than 10hrs of sleep yesterday and bought 30 more Redoxon tablets. I'm feeling much better now.. hopefully.. not more excessive sneezing!

Ali - Dont show off ok! I know you brought an entourage of 11 ppl to Bkt Tabur! whr's the pics?