Saturday, December 09, 2006

Its the weekend

Its the weekend! yipee... but its already the end of Saturday.

Took my colleagues out to Shangri-la Lemon Garden for dinner yesterday and guess what.. of all the days, I choose the day EY have their AD&D... like the tradition for the past 3 yrs, they have theirs AGAIN this year in Shang. So not only I put myself into the risk of running into my ex-boss(s), ppl might think that I did it purposely.

Anyway, alot of my friends have left EY since last year. So when I drop by to say hi to those who still remains, I found out there's actully ALOT more newbies. That is the natural 3-yr cycle of working in an audit firm and obtained your professinal qualification. If you're wondering, I did not say hi to my ex-boss(s).

On the happier note, dinner was GREAT! My colleagues have been to Lemon Garden before and they told me that there is actually a chocolate fountain in the cafe... so that's when I told them they hv to absoloutely take me there! If you dont know, the cost of the buffet is quite EX! Thus we waited until we have a team dinner so that everyone get to hv good food! hahahahah

Check out the fountain! 5 stories high man... you have a selection of marshmallow, strawberries, grapes, etc to dip into the chocolate fountain. I had a few marshmallows & strawberries... ABSOLUTELY HEAVEN!

We had alot of fun joking with each other... and we cant seem to stop ourselves from using Borat's fav line - 'Wa Wa Wee Wa! It's very nice!' .... we used it at every opportunity we can.. even when we had conference call with our boss! hahahahah This is one of the fun audit to be in. Esp when you hv a russian auditor who can tell a joke with a straight face!

1 comment:

asfdSDgf said...

It's almost a year now since I reached out to that choc fountain! Such a memorable time back then....