Saturday, June 03, 2006

Surprised!

Its Spring Cleaning time!! Could feel the amount of dust building in my room... maybe that's why I've been sneazing non-stop. Anyway, decided to go through ALL my stuff and re-arrange them while I vacuum & wipe the dust away...

Neatly arranged my stuff into the cupboard...

Threw away old magazines... collected quite abit of Manchester United magazine back in 1999.

Then when I looked through a souvenir book from my uni days I realised I actually met Kenny Sia before!! I even had his signature! I dunno why he says he will not forget the way I smile and walk... funny. Let me drop him a note on his website and see if its really him... I dont think there is that many Kenny Sia... Let's see if he remembers me... :P

If you dunno who is Kenny Sia, from my impression, he is quite a famous blogger in the region. His blog is quite funny.. and he's quite brave to discuss about the person and sensitive issue. The funniest is when he was considering whether he wants to have a circumcision performed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

not my friend la.. but i think i meet him before lor