Saturday, June 03, 2006

Detox Time!

Got my sis to buy this Boots 5 day Detox Plan for me. Saw it when I was in Jakarta. I seriously think that I need to detox my body. Has not been taking care of my diet at all... which resulted in weight gain. Defintiely need to be more health concious.

Starting the detox on Mon. Does not necessarity have to go on diet during the 5 day, but its recommended that I eat more healthy food and stay away from processed food, caffeine, alcohol, sweets, chocolate, etc... Let see if there is any side effects... :P

3 comments:

EdnaY said...

what does it actually do?
will u have to go toilet often?

Anonymous said...

sure you can stay away from alco? ha ha

Unknown said...

i will try my best.. dont call me for one week! haaahaha

the info pamplet says it might have lacitive effects....