Sunday, May 28, 2006

Memories

When I moved back to KL from Australia, I remember bringing back a few small boxes containing Ozzie memories and experiences. Then over the years, I have added more boxes. I call them 'Memories Boxes'.

Being the neat freak that I am, I took them out and started re-organising my stuff again. Then I realised I collected alot of things over the years:

1. Cards & letters. Majority of which was contributed by my good friends, Joyce & Eric.



















2. Bookmarks



















3. Lapel pins
























Trying to find out how to display my lapel pins collection instead of putting them onto a peice of cloth and hang. Ideas will be welcomed. :)

7 comments:

ds said...

What about sticking it on the notice board in your room?

Unknown said...

it will collect dusts... lazy to clean it every other week.. and u know how my nose reacts to dusts.. thanks for the idea though. :)

azer said...

your nose's reaction to the dust will also help your mind jog back those memories associated with the pins la...haha :P

don't mind me...just a passing rambler..

Anonymous said...

Put it in my room, then I will remember to clean them when they collect dust.

EdnaY said...

Wah.....alot wei
nice nice

since ur travelling more now, can collect more as well

Anonymous said...

I say put it on a piece of cloth and hang ;)

JeloSoda said...

tag it all on a old shirt or vest n hang it...when collect dust, dump it into the washer..hahah