Monday, October 23, 2006

Company Car

Was told I'll get to drive the company car during the international audit. But since the audit has not started, I didnt bother checking if I can have it earlier until i asked the secretary. And viola! today the secretary called me up and told me I can have the car. Was kinda excited, but the excitement died down when I saw wat kind of car it was... a FORD FALCON XR6! Its like a half sport car, half sedan. Damn huge! Gonna hv a hard time navigating it, esp in Sydney city.

Pray that I wont have 'incidents' for the next 4 wks.

3 comments:

Catty Pants said...

What an Aussie car :):)

Have fun driving it!

Was great catchin up :) You take care whilst you are in Sydney K? Call if you need anything at all

Anonymous said...

omg.. got car some more complain :P

Serene Bean said...

I thought they might have given you a cleaner car, it looked so dusty leh.