Sunday, February 05, 2006

New Gadget!

Yay! Finally got my lazy bum to Sungai Wang to get myself a new digital camera... after much thinking n advise from the camera experts, I hv finally decided AND bought the new Canon Digital IXUS i zoom. It is also called Canon PowerShot SD30.

What's the damage ?? It costs RM1655 and the package includes the following:
1. Canon camera n the custom accesories
2. Canon IXUS Leather case
3. Sandisk 1.0 GB SD Memory Card
4. Crystal-PRO Screen Protector
5. Litepro Memory Card Holder Case

It comes in 4 colours (black, purple, red & gold) and I choose red. It even has a remote control!

Amir & I reckon the camera looks like a handphone from a far... havent really played with the camera yet. But will try n put up some pics when I come around to installing the software... so excited!

3 comments:

EdnaY said...

nice!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice little toy. But, why you didn't snap some lenglui pics while you were in Sungai Wang?

Unknown said...

aiyo.. tat time new camera no battery la.. how to take pic lei