Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Beer bottle EXPLODED in my freezer!

My friend gave me a bottle of China beer "Tsingtao" from Kuching for me to try. She brought it to my plc yesterday nite when I had some friends over for drinks and to play cards. Seeing that I have kept some can beers in the freezer for everyone's consumption, she also left the beer bottle in the freezer thinking that we will be drinking it the nite itself.

Then another friend advised me not to keep the can beers in the freezer too long as it will explode... So few hours later, since no one wanted the beer and not alot of them wanted to drink.. those who did, drank whiskey, I very consciously shifted the can beers from the freezer to the fridge. Of course I have forgotten about the beer bottle.

After a few rounds of blackjack, everyone went home either happy (from winning) or sad (obviously from losing). And I, so smart... started cleaning up the hse and went to bed. Didnt wake up till noon, then went out for coffee. Didnt even open the fridge until nite time... opened the freezer lookin for food, it smelled weird... saw some stains on the door... then finally saw the beer bottle.. all cracked with beer stains all over the freezer door... the beer bottle EXPLODED! Glass bottle some more...

Spent half n hour cleaning up the beer stain, the broken glass, washing the freezer.... wasted la.. didnt even get to try the beer... well thats the highlight of my day ...... :)

Tmrw is working day liao... and i still cant adjust my bodyt clock back to local time! gonna be so tired tmrw...

No comments: