Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Too long

If you're wondering why there has been no comments published, thats becos I do not have internet access for the past 3 weeks, thus unable to get into my gmail to release the comments. Sorry guys, I will do it once I get home. But please continue giving us your comments.

Yesterday while I was in shower, it suddenly hit me that I've been in Aus for quite a long time. The indicator is when you run out of
1. shampoo
2. hair leave-in conditioner
3. toothpaste
4. facial wash
5. australian dollar

Cant wait to get home this Friday nite!! Yipee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear! You must be on home soil by now and eating all the yummy food :)
May I email you my HTML template so that you can add the Links? THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I really want to add all you happy people on it! THANK YOU!