Monday, April 10, 2006

3rd Assignment

Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Duration: 3 weeks
Hotel: Hilton Jakarta

Flyin off this afternoon. This time, going abit extreme. Am bringing a 3 person mahjong set along with me.. haahahahaahaha (*abit gila!) My colleagues and I discussed abt playing mahjong when we were in Cambodia, so I volunteer to bring one for this trip. Luckily Jeanne was kind enuf to lend me her set (Thanks Jeanne!). So lets see if we manage to play at all....

Last week when I asked my colleagues if they still wan me to bring the set or not, one senior collegue asked me what time I plan to sleep... heehehehe We shall see! :P

2 comments:

JeloSoda said...

omg..mahjong...i wanna playyyyy!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» » »