Monday, March 13, 2006

First Day in London

The world is getting smaller and smaller. I bumped into my ex-EY partner while waiting to get out of the plane upon arrival in Heathrow. See, even going to another continent also will bumped into ppl from KL. On top of that, my ex BOSS!

We were both sitted upstairs in business class, with me in front and she at the back. Thats why didnt see her at all. Me no need to walk to the back you see. The wash room is in the front. She told me she's here to attend her sis wedding.

I told my manager here that I bumped into her, and he asked me whether she was on economy class or business class. It would be quite funny to see her in economy class and me in business class... it would really justify why I left EY!! haahahahaha But of course, it didnt happen.

I'm just curious if she would compare the benefits between EY employees and MNC employees... Maybe then she will not be so 'angry' or feel betrayed when ppl leave...

Off to Hamburg tmrw for 2 days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snowing in Liverpool!!! Is it snowing at your side?
JasNgoi

Unknown said...

nope, its not snowing in london. the weather is actually quite ok, except its quite cold la. not sure if its gonna snow in hamburg

EdnaY said...

wheeee...nice nice

take pics!