Friday, March 03, 2006

Bye Bye Phnom Penh!

I know I promise to put up the pics.. but I was too lazy last weekend. Must spent quality time with my babe and sleep! heehehehe Will try n upload them this weekend.. I promise.

Today is my last day in Phnom Penh... been here for 3 weeks.. time really flies.. in a flash and I have complemeted one assignment! How do I feel? Not too bad.. helped the general auditors with 2 processes and I came up with 2 memos... but of course since I'm new, am not too good in writing the memos their style. But it has been a fun process, ppl here are very nice and helpful. Of course being an auditee sometimes they tend to be abit defensive and question every sentence you put in the report. Overall it has been a good experience!

Next stop, London & Hamburg. Will be flying off to London for 3 weeks in another wks' time. In between, will be going to Hamburg for 3 days. Seems like its snowing in Hamburg.. its gonna be bloody cold!!! :S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has been snowing for the past few days in England! So enjoy the snow while you can, haha. Weird to have snow in March.

JasNgoi