Thursday, June 23, 2005

Exams over!!

yes, exams ended 2 wks ago and I'm only updating the blog now.. this is pure laziness. I think there is always a cycle where u have to go through when u encounter new things and then after a while the cycle will ends with you not achieving anything in the long term. For example:

1. Join a gym and go every other day to once a week to once every fortnight to totally stop your membership, or

2. Start a new weekly hobby (e.g. hiking) and stick to it until one day you got other things to do and then it totally stopped!, or

3.Blogging everyday becomes everyweek becomes everymonth then finally stop blogging...

hmm.. I've gone through the first two cycles above.. hopefully I wont go through it for the third example.. heheheh

Anyway been learning alot of chinese words like
你好吗?
我很好.
今天你忙吗?

ahh.. not bad rite... everyweek we got test one ok... i think i'll have to practice every other day in order to remember them forever.. its so easy to recognise a word. But when I wan to write them out it takes so long for me to remember how to write them...

Got more words to remember this week.. my teacher said got essay exam after the 5th lesson.. so EXCITING! hahahahaha

No comments: