Saturday, April 09, 2005

Monkey auction


I've been testing out eBay, how it works and such. I'm amazed with the amount of contents available on the net, teaching how to sell or bid for items in eBay. It's fantastic to read about the success stories, how people depend solely on eBay to make a living. It get's my dormant entrepreneur side in high gear.

I'm like jumping in glee like a monkey on a hot pan, to try this out, as soon as possible. Got my chance recently as I'm researching on a launching plan for a website.

Anyway, I'm just a budding auctioneer, have a look, but don't bid for it!
http://www.ebay.com.my/viItem?ItemId=6169187471

4 comments:

Unknown said...

no one bidding for ur monkey ler...

Anonymous said...

why put it on ebay when it's selling outside in shops eh?
JasNgoi

ds said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ds said...

Yeah, there's couple of off-the-website enquiries tho.

One of the few memorable ones was, asking for the gender of the monkey and another, do I slap my monkey.