Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Fake or real?

I was driving to work when I spotted this unbelievably cheap promo. I mean 99cent?! from KL to China? That's less than a cup of teh ais! How do these people get to be so cheap?

Anyway, I had a chat with my travel agent friend about this. Its real allright, but.. probably a very limited amount of cheap tix to be sold a day. Almost impossible to get. Did also tried searching on their search engine for tix, hard to get a date with availability. Prices displayed's not 99cent..

You can try at www.masbeairlines.com.my. If you can get any availability with 99cent price. Let me know yah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a catch, aint it? Just like Air Asia sounds cheap but everytime when you try to book it, it's always more expensive than it advertise. Read the small print *frm*
JasNgoi

Unknown said...

can get one... but maybe abit harder than usual lor.... hehehe