Thursday, July 27, 2006

When disaster strikes

How does it feel like to suddenly lost majority of ur new gadgets?? By new, I mean things you have just bought for less than 6 months..... FRUSTRATED? ANGRY? FEEL LIKE KILLING SOMEONE?

Well... I was more afraid... then those feelings only came about later...

You must be wondering what happened.... someone broke into my house when nobody was in....

Quite alot of my stuff was stolen... so enuf said... when I feel like it, i'll write more about the situation.

Bottom line, please be very careful. Times are not good these days.. even your neighbour cannot be relied upon. Take good care and be safe!

3 comments:

Catty Pants said...

Oh no dear....so sorry to hear that!!! Sue and Justin have said that KL is not safe nowadays and many houses broken into. Most importantly, all of you are all right and not harmed. You take care Ok dear...will call you this week as I'm finally back from Spore and in JB now. Take care ya....xox Cat

Serene Bean said...

Alamak Steph!!! Very sorry to hear that, were the police able to help?

Unknown said...

police cant do much.. at least no one is hurt! thank god