Monday, January 16, 2006

Q&A

Third week into the job and I"m already feeling the stress. Alot of challenges ahead... doesnt help when my other half is half the globe away. Anyway, been requested to do a Q&A by Jacky .

First of all, remove the blog in the no.1 spot from the following list and push everyone up one place. Then add your own blog to the bottom spot.

1. Alex Allied
2. Clueless Dream
3. WongPK
4. Hot Screensaver
5. Maximillian and I (half of it since only my answers there.... maybe dav can add his answer below mine)

What was I doing 10 years back:
Hmm.. so sensitive la.. ppl will know my age now! hahahaha joking only. 10 year back I was still in Form 5, preparing for my SPM, looking forward to life after secondary schools. Looking back, I cant believe I was such a geek!!!

What was I doing 1 year back:
Stopped going to the gym, but replaced with badminton (played every sunday!). Started this blog. Biggest achievement would be passed my CISA and the saddest was my decision to leave E&Y.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Ice cream (esp chocolate flavoured)
2. Indian rojak
3. Crackers
4. Potato chips
5. Instant tong yuen (esp those from shanghai!)

5 songs I know the lyrics off my head right now:
Only know 2...
1. The Moment by Stephanie Sun
2. Daughters by John Mayer

5 things I would do if I'm a millionaire:
1. Pay for my sis education
2. Invest in property
3. Travel with my other half
4. Get a camera
5. Save

5 bad habits:
1. Interrupt when ppl are talking
2. Talking too loud
3. Compulsive spending
4. Dont save
5. Not well prepared for meetings/presentations

5 things I love to do:
1. Sleep
2. Going on road trips with Dav/ travelling
3. Getting massage
4. Discovering new place/food to eat
5. Do nothing n watch tv

5 things I would never wear, buy or get new again:
Cant think of any now... normally wont get things that I dont like.

5 favourite toys:
Only got 4 ...
1. Max
2. Ipod
3. Aqua pets
4. Mobile phone

Then you select 5 people to pass it on:
1. Squeal Like A Pig!
2. Everyday Sunday
3. Spongebob Square Pants
4. Growling at the Badger
5. The Grass is Bluer Where

Getting sleepy.... nitenite

No comments: