Friday, December 30, 2005

Digital Pics Project FAILED

wanted to select n print out my digital pics but mission failed! sigh... instead i backup the pics by burning it to cds... while going through the files, i realise there is alot of stoopid pics which is not worth printing out... better save monies.

before i know it, its already FRIDAY today... another few more days n I"ll be starting my new job. when i think back what hv i dont the past wk.... NOTHING... maybe just ran some errants. Ohh.. at least i managed to go for spa treatment.. which was relaxing!

then i started thinking what have i achieve this year.... hmm... got a few things.. got my CPA and CISA title!! got to work overseas (taiwan was great!), got a new job!!! hahahahahah so i think my achievement for this yr is not bad at all...

but the question now is what would be my goals for next yr? Normally i dont list them down... it'll just get stick to my brain n i'll remind myself abt it from time to time. But now, it seems like I have done most of the things i want to do in terms of my career... maybe its time to concentrade more on self improvement... like maybe eat better, get into shape, loss some weight... that kind of thing... hehehehehe

will hv to think hard....

btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year. Maybe get married :)

Unknown said...

ahhh!!! get married... dont think so la... not this yr anyway... :P