Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Happy!

am happy that I will be flyin off to the land down under tmrw for a wedding.... but damn tired and lazy to pack my bags now. On top of that my nose is acting up... been sneezin non-stop ever since I got back from dinner... must be due to the rain. Got wet abit on the way out just now...

besides the holiday, there is another thing which I am happy abt. Made a decision today which will change my life. will annouce once everything is confirmed and NO its got nothing to do with settling down!

will be away for abt 2 wks. thus wont be able to update the blog. will try to take some nice pics and hopefully share it with everyone.

i wld like to take this opportunity to say "CONGRATULATIONS, SERENE & ED!" Cant wait to catch up and see everyone.

2 comments:

EdnaY said...

Enjoy urself!!!!

and have a great time!!!

:D

azer said...

congratulations on your decision that made u happy...and have a safe trip..