Monday, September 12, 2005

Fed-Up & Piss Off

I wish I could do something else with my life rather than chasing ppl for documents, verifying ppl's figures, taking minutes, preparing presentation slides for jobs which I didnt do, listening to boss' expectation for half the day, attending tonnes n tonnes of meaningless meetings, feeling disappointed with ppl's behaviour, etc.

Why cant I find the 'right' job?? Which I wont be complaining and feel let down by other ppl's behaviour?? I wan to feel happy.... !! Why issit so hard to do that?

Maybe taking a yr off from work would do me good... something to consider seriously.

5 comments:

ds said...

You have to look deep inside, think what you really want to do. What would make you happy?

Strive for that.

Anonymous said...

come we all quit! :)

Unknown said...

yea man lets organise a MASS RESIGNATION DAY!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

If your financial condition allows why not take 2 years :D

Working with people is like that. Very very rare you will like everything and everyone in your work place.

Cheer up.