Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Pink Monkey

Found this on engadget. Its a 'Kapo super monkie radio' - a portable radio in the shape of a sleepy monkey. It looks so cute rite??? However, it is reported to be 410 grams, which is quite heavy. But I seriously dont mind having one on my bed since I dont hv radio in my room... hehehe

Wld welcome anyone who has details on where to get this monkie... :P

Mike, was told might be able to get in Sg.. can find out for me?


LATEST UPDATE
Dav managed to find out the where you can get this cutie. However, currently its only available in Singapore & Hong Kong. The location in Sg are:
1) Cocoon at Cineleisure
2) Kalm's outlets at Ngee Ann City, Centrepoint
3) Lovely Land at Bugis Junction

According to the agent (ACE CLOVER ENTERPRISE SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED), it will be made available in Msia soon... cant wait!! heheheh

No comments: